10.21.2009

Love/Hate


So when it comes to IKEA I have a very love/hate relationship. LOVE the prices and the merch, HATE the maze and impossibility of leaving with what you came for...and nothing else. Regardless, I recently purchased a coffee table for only $19.99. It is very simple and versatile and looks great in my living room. When I first moved into my apartment I had no furniture and needed the basics ASAP. When searching for coffee tables I found they can be pretty spendy. Target's cheapest coffee tables go for $59.99. Craiglist is always an option, but you never know what you are going to get. Instead, check out IKEA when looking for a place to rest your feet while watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails