4.30.2010

Sunny Weekend!

Hopefully this wicked weather is behind us and I can FINALLY get some sun on this pasty skin of mine.  To protect mine skin though, I will be using lots of SPF this weekend.  To protect mine eyes, I will be wearing my sunnies.  Here are some additional sunnies I love (+ their inexpensive counterparts)

Classic Cool (think Top Gun Tom Cruise)
Ray Ban Original Aviators $99 via

Thrifty Alternative

Urban Outfitters Highway Color Lens Aviators $14 via


Hipster (but think Risky Business Tom Cruise)
Ray Ban Wayfarer starting at $109 via

Thrifty Alternative:
Urban Outfitters Prepster Shades $10 via


Edgy and Chic (think Elle Macpherson) 


Ray Ban Clubmaster $145 via

Thrifty Alternative
Top Shop 1/2 frame sunglasses 15 GBP via


Timeless (think Audrey and Jackie)
Oliver Peoples Harlot $249 via

Thrifty Alternative:
Forever 21 F5660 $5.80 via (I am rocking these shades right now and adore them)


Have a fabulous weekend! I will be spending mine outdoors and volunteering at the lovely French Bakery below:

1 comment:

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails