6.21.2010

Home findings

It's crazy to think I only have one more month in my apartment.  Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to move...and even more excited for my HUGE decrease in rent, but I will miss my first "big girl apartment."  Living on my own right after college has had its challenges, but I am ultimately thankful for the experience as it has taught me to be more comfortable alone and more self reliant.  Last weekend I spent all day Saturday in San Fran going into furniture stores and trying to acquire little nuggets of decor inspiration.  Here is what I found:
Love the sleek design of this media console from CB2 found here.  
Unfortunately it's $399, so I'll have to find a look-a-like on craigslist.  
I can't resist a statement credenza.  This piece would be perfect behind the dining room table in the breakfast nook of my new place.  (again, the steep price at $499 means craigslist will be needed)
How could anyone not love this oversized clock
Versatility in furniture is often overlooked.  I love how this magazine rack can double as a towel rack as well. It would be perfect placed next to my favorite reading chair, or in the bathroom with freshly washed towels.
Classic monogrammed mugs

 Happy Monday, lovelies!

4 comments:

  1. i want a credenza like that SO BADLY. my eyes are totally peeled on craigslist as well! also, i have one of those monogrammed mugs and i LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will have to pick up one of those mugs next time I am at Anthro! I am thinking a DIY project might be in order for the credenza...spray paint, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, as long as you can find one with a cool shape, the rest should be pretty easy! i'm so obsessed with DIY right now... i feel bad for the people in my life! i've even roped my dad into building us a custom bed based off one i saw on d*s :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you'll have to post pictures when you guys get all settled in! can't wait to see the finished result!

    ReplyDelete

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails