7.30.2010

it's the freakin' weekend

(image via)


So excited it's the weekend!  My goal is to get everything unpacked by the weekend so I can resume life as a normal person starting next week.  As a special treat to myself, I am going to attend the Alameda Flea Market on Sunday with my dear friend Kelley.  I'll be sure to give a full report on Monday.  Wish me luck in my quest for treasures!

Loving these design inspired links...there are so many creative people in this wide world of ours.

lovin these laptop bags
the best cheese grater  ever
GENIUS bike design
perfectly simple bookends
Mice are so overrated
Plastiki (ship made out of plastic bottles) arrives in SF from Sydney.
trash talkin' shoe

1 comment:

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails