7.26.2010

Kate Spade for home

What a whirlwind weekend!  Thanks to the wonderful group effort of family and friends, I am officially moved into my new place.  Although I still have a lot of boxes to unpack, I feel like the worst is behind me and now I can decorate and organize!  Perfect timing for Kate Spade's new Home Collection...too bad I won't be able to afford any of it.  Oh well, at least it will serve as wonderful inspiration.
(images via)

If you haven't seen Kate Spade's lovely New York apartment, you are in for a treat.  These shots alone are the reason why I am so excited to see her new Home Collection.  The massive apartment contains the perfect mix of color, modern art, vintage decor, and classic Kate Spade.  I wouldn't change a thing.

(images via)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails