7.28.2010

love this look

(image via)

I love the juxtaposition of this girl's feminine floral dress and masculine military jacket.  While most would go for a sweet cardigan to layer with the dress, I like the dichotomous look here.  Sometimes sweet dresses and sweet cardis make me sick to my stomach from all the...you guessed it, sweetness. Both the floral dress and military jacket are versatile pieces that are a must for your wardrobe.  The floral dress is not only a summer staple, but can easily be transitioned into fall with tights and boots.  The military jacket is a slightly harder look to pull off, but as long as it is paired with light materials (not light in color, but in weight, feel, etc.), you can't go wrong.  Here are some of my favorite floral dresses out now:



Clockwise from top left: dELiAs -$50; Forever21 -$19.80; Ruche -$32.99; Mod Cloth -$43.99; Ruche -$37.99; Forever21 - $30

Do you like to mix and match seasons/styles like this?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails