7.16.2010

Summer Lists

How is it already July 16th?  With the GMAT completed and my move quickly approaching, I feel like summer is slipping away from me!  I am in definite need of creating a summer to-do list so I get a few fun things done this summer!  Here is what is currently on my Summer to-do list (and yes, I am going to put things on my list that I have already accomplished so I feel good about myself, don't judge me).

1.  Take the GMAT (done.)

2.  Move apartments

3.  Attend the Alameda Flea Market

4.  Attend a free concert in Stern Grove

5.  Go to the Oregon District the next time I am in Ohio

6. Eat at Bakesale Betty

7.  Impressionist Exhibit at the deYoung

A summer to-do list would not be complete without summer reads!  Here is what I am hoping to read this summer...

1.  Finish 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' series (book #1 = done. book #2 = 200 pages deep)
2. The Help
3.  My Horizontal Life (half way done...hilarious so far!)
4. The Alchemist
5.  Little Bee

Caitlin at Sacramento St. has a blogger reading list as well.  Check out her wonderful list for additional reads.

Happy Friday!  Any exciting plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. mm i've heard about that Bakesale Betty's.. that picture makes me want it soooo bad!

    ReplyDelete

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails