1. Take the GMAT (done.)
2. Move apartments
3. Attend the Alameda Flea Market
4. Attend a free concert in Stern Grove
5. Go to the Oregon District the next time I am in Ohio
6. Eat at Bakesale Betty
7. Impressionist Exhibit at the deYoung
A summer to-do list would not be complete without summer reads! Here is what I am hoping to read this summer...
1. Finish 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' series (book #1 = done. book #2 = 200 pages deep)
2. The Help
3. My Horizontal Life (half way done...hilarious so far!)
4. The Alchemist
5. Little Bee
Caitlin at Sacramento St. has a blogger reading list as well. Check out her wonderful list for additional reads.
Happy Friday! Any exciting plans for the weekend?