8.30.2010

Etsy Sidebar



Happy Monday!

My love for Etsy never ends.  However, it can be slightly overwhelming trying to find a crafty thank you card, the perfect gift for your mum, or a little something special for yourself.  As I stumble across Etsy sites that I love, I will add them to this handy-dandy sidebar on the left side of my blog.  Please, please share your favorite sellers as well!  Hopefully my list will help you find just what you are looking for.  I have a collection of original prints, cheeky textiles, and fabulous jewelery vendors, some new, some handmade, and some vintage.  Hopefully you can find something that strikes your fancy.

Speaking of original art, have you heard of the Sketchbook Project? I think I am going to order my notebook this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails