9.28.2010

Before and After

Before

After
I am pretty much obsessed with painting the inside of bookcases.  Those little swatches of paint, allow you to add an additional pop of color and give you the courage to go bold with a color without worrying about overpowering the room.  Not to mention, I love the idea of layering items on top of bookcases.  This room layers two framed, simple sketches, but I think round mirrors would work just as well.  Bookcases are the perfect solution to a big, blank wall.
Before

After
Obviously this one is a little more drastic...but amazing nonetheless.  So many basements go unused and unfinished.  If I had a basement, I would definitely want it to be completed and furnished.  It would be the perfect little den for scorchers like today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails