9.09.2010

Fall 2010

Now that Labor Day is behind us and football season is upon us, it's time to get your fall wardrobe in full swing.  Fall is my favorite season.  I love the changing leaves, pumpkin spice lattes, and rich textures that are staples of autumn.  I am already loving Fall 2010's trends this season.  Some favorite must-haves include (all pieces under $100)...




1. Capes- A much chicer version of the poncho, capes are a great alternative to jackets and are perfect for layering.
2. Lace-ups- Whether they are boots, oxfords, or oxford booties, all shoes must have laces for Fall 2010.
3. Knee highs-While I typically steer clear of school girl trends, I like this look when paired with a structured mini, or even layered over tights.
4. Girly Details-Think lace, silk, and ruffles.  Girly details are perfect when paired with menswear pieces and other structured fall staples.
5. Camel Tones-An overlooked neutral that offers a much warmer tone than gray.  Camel looks best in rich fabrics like wool and cashmere. 

Stay tuned for examples of each trend this entire month.  Who says I can't still go "back to school" shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails