10.21.2010

Fear the Beard

October in the bay is probably my favorite time of year.  I love the early morning fog, the sunny and crisp afternoons...and now Giants baseball! Tonight is a pretty big game for the franchise and I am already wearing orange in preparation for tonight.  Now don't get me wrong, I am by no means a die-hard Giants fan.  Sure, my first glove was a Barry Bonds Wilson, and I always cheer when they start winning, but ask me anything about players other than Wilson, Posey, Ross or Panda, and I'm clueless. But, I figure I'll get wrapped up into the hype and with players like Wilson, how could you not?

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Roushani is IN LOVE with him. She also sent me this video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I can see why. I mean, he was fined for having too much awesomeness on his feet.

    ReplyDelete

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails