10.26.2010

Rent the Runway

Have you heard of Rent the Runway yet?  I think I will no longer buy a dress for an event ever again!  I can think of a couple dresses in my closet right now that I have only worn once for one occasion.  At Rent the Runway, you can rent a designer dress for up to 90% off the original price.  Their selection is endless and they have dresses and accessories for every occasion.
I love this Theory dress for only $50 (Retail: $335)
And how perfect is this camilla and marc dress for New Years Eve? (Rental: $75, Retail: $550)
I love this Black Halo dress for a fall wedding (Rental: $50, Retail: $375)

So check out this site to see how you can wear a designer dress to your next big event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails