Apartment Therapy that I thought were worth sharing and might motivate me to do something about my bedroom situation.
1. Keep your nightstand clutter free.
2. Make the bed as soon as you get up.
3. Buy flowers weekly
4. Keep storage under the bed at a minimum...or at least keep it organized.
5. Change sheets weekly
6. Get rid of the TV
7. Add a rug
8. Light some candles
9. Use a decorative water bottle
10. Don't let the clothes pile up!
I love that these tips don't require a complete bedroom overhaul, but instead offer quick fixes that make a big impact. Unfortunately, now I'm on the hunt for some new sheets and a rug...to add to my quest for a bed-skirt and headboard. Do the lists ever end?