12.14.2010

office organization


I am potentially helping out a friend organize her home office and thought I would put together an inspiration board of all things organized.  I hate how most offices are manilla, bland, and dull.  It is important that your work place is an extension of your style and inspires you to be more creative and productive.  The following items add a spot of color and are sure to keep you organized and inspired.  For more office inspiration, check out these great workspaces here.

| 1. LINGO box - IKEA - $4.99 | 2. Tower of Clips - Uncommon Goods - $35 | 3. Basics Letter Tray - See Jane Work - $25 | 4. SPONTAN magazine rack - IKEA - $9.99 | 5. USB Hubman - Kate's Paperie - $10 | 6. DOKUMENT letter tray - IKEA - $7.99 | 7. Cork Board - The Container Store - $19.99 | 8. Desktop Organizer - See Jane Work - $25 | 9. Can O' Clips - Kate's Paperie - $7 | 10. Magazine Holder - Paper Source - $12.95 |

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Looking forward to your expertise in my disaster office/closet =)

    ReplyDelete

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails