3.22.2011

spring has sprung

So, apparently I missed a wild and crazy rain/hail storm while I was in New York (not to brag or anything, but I enjoyed 70 degree weather while waltzing through Central Park...just sayin').  Regardless of the weekend's weather, yesterday was the first day of spring, and the shining sun made its presence  here in the bay.  These photos are totally inspiring me to update my winter wardrobe and add some flowers around my apartment.  There is just something about green and pink that screams S-P-R-I-N-G to me.  Dontcha think?

Image 1 via sfgirbybay 2 via Divorced from Reality 3 via Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous images!!! I heart your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased that spring is here! Gorgeous photos! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails