4.27.2011

Old is New


So, I totally dropped the ball and neglected to write an Eco-Chic post in honor of Earth Day last Friday.  I know, bad KC.  Being an environmental engineer by day kind of means I should have put a bit more emphasis on the one day a year that celebrates Mother Nature, but I figure it's better late than never, right? I'm loving these creative and unexpecting potting methods to add some extra green around your home.  In order to pot those plants in a drawer, Justina suggests lining with plastic sheets, then pebbles, then potting soil.

PHOTO CREDIT: Image 1 via Compai Blog, 2 via Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. oooh I've totally been looking into what kind of terrarium I've bee wanting to create so I love the pedestal one you posted. Thanks!

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyday should be an Earth day anyways... these are really cool ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genius use of furniture and cake stands I must say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great terrarium idea! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looooooove! Dresser of plants. And other drawers could hold the junk I don't know what to do with, perfekt!

    ReplyDelete

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails