6.08.2011

summer lovin

After reading Emily's post here about her list of things to do this summer, I knew I had to make my own.  Already this summer seems to be zooming by, and I want to make sure that I live it up before school starts in the fall.

1.  Take a road trip to LA
2.  Climb Half Dome
3.  Summer reading list: Enchantment by Guy Kawasaki, Just Kids by Patti Smith, An Object of Beauty by Steve Martin, The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
4.  Trips to Portland, Chicago, Hawaii
5.  Go to House of Air
6.  Take golf lessons
7.  Run a 10k
8.  Learn better Photoshop skills

What's on your summer to do list??

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea for a blog post. I have not had the time to sit down and really think through all the things I want to accomplish this summer, but this post just encouraged me to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes what a great idea! Especially the summer reading list...i might have to make my own! I have sooooo many books i would like to read.

    cheers! -Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This season is already zooming by and before we know it it will be Fall! So making a summer list is definitely a good idea... and fun too =)

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails