4.01.2010

Say Whaaaaaa?




The darling Kim at {Blending Beautiful} posted this today and I had to share it.

theOutnet.com is having its one year anniversary and YOU are invited to help celebrate! RSVP here and you can purchase 1 item for $1 on April 16th.  After you sign up, theOutnet.com will send you an email on April 16th, and you can then purchase your item.

theOutnet.com is "the most fashionable fashion outlet" featuring a long list of designers including some of my favorites: Alice + Olivia, Marc Jacobs, Chloe, Derek Lam...I could go on, and on, and on.

And did I mention that one lucky golden ticket winner will get to purchase 5 items for $5!!!

 You are probably thinking, "Doesn't this only apply to last season's winter coats, or off-brand, ugly wrap dresses?"  Nope!  It applies to the whole store! 

So sign up now and on April 16th, you will have your very own designer piece for just a buck (or maybe even 5 for $5)

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails