7.01.2010

mini me

In preparation for this long 4th of July weekend, I am going through my wardrobe and trying to figure out what to pack.  Aside from jeans and comfy flats, I will also need some warm weather attire that doesn't look too casual, but is still cool and light.  Solution?  Pair a solid tank with a printed mini-skirt and chic sandal.  Since I am already packing tanks to go with jeans and shorts, I can now pair them with a printed mini and not have to worry about wrinkles like I would if I packed a dress.  Here is the mini that I will be packing this weekend (but mine is red and navy...perfect for holiday festivities!)
This effortless look can be yours at a very affordable price.  Here are some of my favorite glam minis (as always, click the link under the image to see where it came from).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails