8.17.2010

Farm Fresh to You


Farm Fresh To You is a wonderful resource that brings you fresh, organic, local produce straight to your door.  My bf calls it the "lazy man's farmer's market," but I think it's genius! Get organic produce delivered to your home or office weekly, every other week, or every fourth week.  It's easy to customize your order with various fruits and veggies, and everything is fresh and in-season.  Prices range from $25-$110 depending on the amount of produce.  Unfortunately, the farm is located in Sacramento, and thus is only available to folks living in the Bay Area.  I'm going to be signing up promptly with my roomie and enjoy some fresh goodies in the next couple of weeks!  Here's to healthier meals...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails