8.18.2010

Target - \Tar-jay\

I have always been a fan of Target.  Their great prices, and even better merchandise have kept me coming back for more year after year.  Recently, Target has stepped up their game and is now featuring more designers than ever in the fashion and home decor departments.  I am drooling over these chic bags from Poketo and Poketo for Target.
 Not to mention those adorable plates above by John Derian.  The layout below is from this month's Lonny Mag and I am in love with those silhouette coasters.  The New York designer makes his debut at Target on September 5th. 
Other noteable Target designers include...

1. Sonia Kashuk- great color palettes and even cuter makeup bags.  Right now I am coveting this lip palette


2. Jemma Kid- fantastic concealers and mascaras and a plethora of makeup tools that will make your friend who only shops at Sephora, wildly jealous.  Right now I am coveting this skin illuminating concealer.


3. Christiane Lemieux-Who doesn't love Dwell Studio?  Lemieux's collection of sheets, pillows, and table linens have me swooning.  Right now I am coveting this bedding.


4. Zac Posen- fine, fresh, fierce.  I think Katy Perry was really chanelling Zac Posen's clothing line for Target when she came up with that little dity, California Gurls.  Right now I am coveting this little number.  (Plus, did you know that the tulle can be removed?  For only $27.98 you get 2 dresses for the price of 1!)


 I'm looking forward to the addition of Poketo and John Derian to Target's already stellar list of designers.  I definitely think a trip to Target is in my near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails