9.15.2010

Fall 2010: Camel tones

Installment 2 of Fall 2010 Fashion is all things camel.  As you can see, from skirts, to turtlenecks, to jackets, warm camel hues are everywhere this fall.  Camel is a great alternative to gray, and is sure to bring a bit more warmth into an outfit. After finding these photos, I'm thinking an A-line camel skirt is a much needed addition to my fall wardrobe.  Perfect with a turtleneck, tights, and boots, or flats and a trench depending on the weather.  Maybe I'll even be able to find a cape in camel.  Happy Wednesday!

(image 1, 2, 3, 4
5)

2 comments:

  1. I think camel tones is a much better idea than camel toes ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! As soon as I posted this, it was the first thing that came to my mind too!

    ReplyDelete

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails