I never know what to do with my hair in the mornings. When all else fails, I slap on a headband and call it good, or braid my hair in a loose side braid. But sometimes I want to get creative, but am not sure how. I found this quick and chic look and am dying to try it.
1. Start by using a volumizing cream and dry shampoo to create a matte texture
2. Backcomb the hair at the top of the head, then separate into top and bottom sections in back.
3. Secure the top section loosely with a ponytail holder, then divide the bottom into two sections.
4. Twist the right section around the ponytail (over to the left side) and secure with bobby pins, then twist the left bottom section over the ponytail and secure with bobby-pins.
5. Finish with hairspray. For extra volume, tease both left and right bottom sections before twisting and pinning.
I am anxious to try this out. Hopefully it doesn't look like a rat's nest, and actually holds. Have any quick and dirty hair-do's that are your go-to's?