1, 2, 3, 4)
Well, as of Wednesday, Fall has officially arrived. With only one more Fall Fashion installment to post, hopefully you all feel adequately prepared for autumn. Summer seems to have flown by, and I haven't checked my summer to-do list in quite awhile. Let's see how I did, shall we?
1. Take the GMAT (yes)
2. Move apartments (yes)
3. Attend the Alameda Flea Market (yes)
4. Attend a Free Concert in Stern Grove (no)
5. Go to the Oregon District (no)
6. Eat at Bakesale Betty (no)
7. Impressionist Exhibit at the De Young (yes)
Slightly over 50%...not great, but I have plans to go to the Oregon District in October, and Bakesale Betty is open year round, so there is hope for me yet!
And for my reading list:
1. Finish 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' series (yes, yes, yes)- Each book is better than the last. I was so sad when I finished.
2. The Help (yes)- I finished this last weekend and am still thinking about the characters. I'm counting down until the movie is released.
3. My Horizontal Life (yes)- As hilarious as you think it will be.
4. The Alchemist (no)
5. Little Bee (no)
1. Chief Culture Officer -An interesting commentary on the newest addition to the "C-suite." The author argues that the CCO (Chief Culture Officer) is a new necessity to all companies who want to stay fresh and current.
2. Delivering Happiness -The CEO of Zappos explains what it means to have profits, passion, and purpose in this very candid book about what it takes to start a company.
Next on my reading list:
1. Let My People Go Surfing
4. The Hunger Games
5. The Alchemist and Little Bee
Did any of you make a summer to do list? How did it turn out? Any books you care to recommend for my fall reading list?