10.12.2010

clutching for dear life

These ladies look so chic with their clutches in hand ready to take on the day.  Unfortunately, those clutches all look a bit out of my price range.  Here are some of my favorite thrifty alternatives featuring my favorite trends for fall/winter.  I love the rugged leather clutch with a pair of jeans and boots.  The big bows and glamorous details are perfect for a night on the town or for upcoming holiday parties (yes, it's almost that time of year).  All items are under $50.  Just click on the links below...and don't forget to enter my awesome giveaway!   
1. Rampage Roxy Clutch, Endless $47 
2. Zipper Flap Clutch Forever 21 $18
3. Leather Bow Bag Asos $44
4. You're my Bow, Blue Bag!  Modcloth $45
5. Ruffly Roses Clutch Ruche $40
6.  Patent Croco Clutch Forever 21 $12.80

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails