11.05.2010

falling into the GAP

Despite the recent GAP logo fiasco (if you happened to miss this huge design faux pas...check it out here), I have totally fallen back in love with the brand.  The mid 2000s were plagued with horrendous prints and ill fitting work clothes, but now the merchandise is edgy and current.  Here are my must-have's from GAP's Winter Lookbook.  Mix and match these must-haves for work, weekends, or parties.

Winter 2010

Winter 2010 by kcfox featuring gap tops



If you haven't picked up a pair of GAP's amazing work pants...do so ASAP.  With over 5 different cuts, you are sure to find something that fits your body type and is totally within your budget.  I secretly want one of each, but will settle for the skinny crop for now.

I'm also back at {blending beautiful} for another post about the luxury of less when it comes to interior design. So stop on by and have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard of this debacle, but I am sure glad they didn't go with that horr.en.dous new logo... I have fallen back in love with gap too these past few years - they have some goodies! loved catching up with your blog - always makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails