11.04.2010

Terrain

Isn't this house to die for?  The french doors, and gorgeous pool make this woodsy retreat a dream home of mine.   Although I typically go for mid-century modern, I love this traditional colonial style with stark white paint.
(image)
If I had this gorgeous abode, I would go nuts at Terrain, a chic home and garden store that I'm sharing with you just in time for the holiday season (yes, we are well on our way through November).  Here are things I'm currently coveting from Terrain.

In other news, I am guest blogging over at {blending beautiful} while Kim is in NYC for her Glamour photo shoot.  How exciting!  Check out my post about revamping your workout wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails