11.09.2010

H&M + Lanvin = heaven

French fashion house Lanvin is designing an exclusive line for H&M.  The line rolls out in the US on November 20th, and the rest of world on the 23rd.  Here's a sneak peak.

High fashion at H&M prices?  Sounds good to me!

And speaking of designer duds...theOutnet.com (I blogged about it here) is having a friends and family sale. That means 80-85% off over 800+ designers.  The sale starts on November 12th at 12PM EST. The only catch, you must be a subscriber.  If you are not a subscriber, I can send you an invite!  Just post in the comments if you want to participate in the sale!

And in OTHER news...GAP is having a friends and family 30% off sale this weekend from November 11-14.  Get the "Give & Get" Coupon here.  I'm already looking forward to the weekend!

Happy Tuesday!

images: The Blonde Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails