(images via dress, design & decor)
Happy Thanksgiving to all you wonderful readers from the US of A. I wish you a wonderful day spending time with loved ones, stuffing your face, and reflecting on what you are thankful for. Here are a few things that I am thankful for this year...
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
1. Family and friends- Where would I be without their love, encouragement, and support? Nowhere, is the answer to that.
2. Health- I am so thankful that I can lead an active lifestyle and enjoy activities I love so much without being hindered by my health.
3. My home- I feel so lucky to claim the San Francisco Bay Area my home for the past year and a half. I love everything about it from the quirky boutiques, amazing concert venues, and delicious restaurants, I am never at a loss of something to do!
4. Daily inspiration- A beautiful sunset, a thoughtfully designed product, or a breathtaking dress, I am thankful for the inspiration all around me. It encourages me to see things in a new light and bring a dash of creativity to everything I do.
5. YOU!- Thank you for reading this silly blog that I find so much joy in. Your comments make my day :)