12.03.2010

Getting ready for the holidays!

 images 1, 2, 3 via Simply Seductive and image 4 via Sacramento St.

I already have my Charlie Brown Christmas tree up in my apartment and am ready to watch some Christmas movies this weekend with a steaming cup of hot cocoa.  I figure now that my holiday gift guides are over, I had to come up with something to keep the holiday spirit alive here at Thrifty Gal, so throughout the month of December I'll feature various color palettes for Holiday inspiration.  Whether you are throwing a party or hosting Christmas dinner, hopefully you will find an inspiring image that will make your holiday that much brighter! I'll also feature various thrifty alternatives for gift wrapping and decorating as well.  Today's theme is a Blue Christmas...if you couldn't already tell.

Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails