1.12.2011

Love this look



  

I'm attending a wedding this weekend in Michigan and the forecast is snow, snow, and more snow.  I'm not the best when it comes to dressing for cold weather, let alone a wedding in cold weather.  The above street style image of Joanna Hillman, Senior Fashion Market Editor for Harper's Bazar, is my inspiration of what to wear (sans the white dress, of course).  I'm going to be wearing a jewel toned dress similar to the one above with tights and booties for warmth.  I love this jade dress paired with coral and gold accessories.  It's bright, but season appropriate.  Topped with a leather jacket, and I'm set.  What are your go-to's for a cold weather wedding?  Any suggestions? (Plus let me know which of these hairstyles you like best for me to wear...thanks, Kim!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails