1.03.2011

Welcome 2011!

Well, it's back to work today.  It was an amazing week off of work and now it's back to the grind.  No more going out to breakfast.  No more staying in all day watching old episodes of LOST.  No more pretending to be a tourist in my own city.  No more family and old friends.  Not all is lost though, and looking back at 2010, I have to say I feel pretty good about it.

Noteable highlights include...
1. Finished taking the GMAT.
2. Moved apartments.
3. Visited friends in Portland, New Orleans, Minnesota, and Ohio
4. Started my own design company and learned how to make websites.
5. Hosted a NYE party.
6. Started and grew this blog.

I can only hope that 2011 will bring me as much joy and love as 2010.  Some goals for this year include...
1. Continue to grow my blog either with new followers and/or new sponsors
2. Grow inspireHAUS and Get a Head Photo
3. Travel
4. Make a major change (ie: change jobs, or move to a new city)
5. Learn to use Photoshop
6. Start volunteering

Did you all have a lovely break? What new and exciting plans do you have for 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails