Noteable highlights include...
1. Finished taking the GMAT.
2. Moved apartments.
3. Visited friends in Portland, New Orleans, Minnesota, and Ohio
4. Started my own design company and learned how to make websites.
5. Hosted a NYE party.
6. Started and grew this blog.
I can only hope that 2011 will bring me as much joy and love as 2010. Some goals for this year include...
1. Continue to grow my blog either with new followers and/or new sponsors
2. Grow inspireHAUS and Get a Head Photo
4. Make a major change (ie: change jobs, or move to a new city)
5. Learn to use Photoshop
6. Start volunteering
Did you all have a lovely break? What new and exciting plans do you have for 2011?