2.22.2011

flats for days

 | 1. Two Toned Flat $64 | 2. Mulberry Maryjane $58 | 3. Mercer Flat $52 | 4. Oxford $88 | 5. Maryjane Bow $96 |
I pretty much live in flats for many reasons.  Reason #1: I don't care what you say, they are more comfortable than heels.  Reason #2:  It prevents me from towering over 99% of the population.  Reason #3: They are so darn cute, especially these from Marais USA (officially my new shoe obsession).  What, you say?  Under $100 for adorable work shoes?  Yeah, I'll take one of each.

3 comments:

  1. I'm currently obsessed with Marais USA shoes - I've already spotted a pair I want for this spring.

    Hope to see you Thursday night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love marais shoes...do you know how they fit? i have been nervous about ordering in case they don't fit!

    xo,
    joAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. adore marais! They make me feel like I need to get my life together asap. They graduated from Parsons too..they have obviously found their way while I went down one path and now have to find another! Hopefully I'll find my way soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails