3.04.2011

This and That

via John Murphy Photographs
Another week has come and gone!  I'm super excited to spend some time at the White Elephant Sale this weekend in Oakland with my friend, Nicole.  For you Bay Area folks, you should totally join in on the fun!  The event is hosted by the Oakland Museum Women's Board, with all proceeds from the event going back to the museum.  The sale lasts Saturday and Sunday from 10am-4pm.  Get the rest of the details here. Rumor has it that you can find Frye boots for $5, and Jimmy Choo's for $30.  Unheard of, right?  I'm on the hunt for some huge frames, vintage artwork, and a starburst mirror.  Wish me luck!

In other news, I thought I would share Grace's (of Design*Sponge) "best of the best" in interiors.  Click here for the link.  And because we are totally the same person (Grace, the genius behind D*S; and me....oh, wait, maybe not...), I thought I would share with you my pinterest board of the "best of the best" in interiors according to KC!  Regardless, both links should provide heaps of inspiration, and tons of swoon worthy interiors!

1 comment:

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails