4.28.2011

Fly for Good




In keeping with the theme of Earth Day and social responsibility, I thought I would post about an awesome organization called Fly for Good, in which you can get discounted flights when you travel for volunteer work.  You can also use their Volunteer Trip Finder to locate volunteer opportunities on virtually every continent and for almost any organization imaginable.  Just a quick visit to the site got my mind wandering about a volunteer trip overseas...so if you are considering a trip at all, check this out for a thrifty flight option!

Image 1 via and 2 via

3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this. I've done volunteer work overseas and hope to do so again in the future. I'll definitely have to look into this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O that's so awesome! Will definitely check out the link and forward to everyone I know that's interested...thanks for the tip! Happy Thursday!

    xo-Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! What a great find :)
    And thanks for comment on my post Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails