Enchanté Thrifty readers! I'm so delighted that KC asked me over for her 5 Steals and a Splurge series. I have so enjoyed taking furious notes on the ladies who have spilled their "6" before me! After all, isn't it incredibly fun to find stylish, yet clever ways to update your life without spending all your pretty pennies? Well without further delay here are my deals, steals, and THE splurge taunting me from my wish list!
1. Pretty polish is my addiction. For $8 you can feel fresh and polished! Essie's Summer 2011 Collection Braziliant.
2. I love to entertain at home and a cheery set of cocktail napkins are just the thing to brighten up my cocktails without splurging on the Moet!
3. I often look to Sephora for a low priced pick me up. Can't afford the Chanel purse? Buy the lipstick and feel equally fab! My go-to pink is Nars Schiap available at Sephora.
4. I do heart my Tory B's, but Marais USA has the most darling flats! The price can't be beat for the style and comfort! Mary Jane Bow Flats by Marais USA.
5. Books, books, books!! My latest purchases have been cookbooks and next up on my list is Super Natural Everyday by Heidi of one of my fave blogs 101 Cookbooks. You can find it on Amazon for $13.80!
With all the traveling I've been doing lately for my soon-to-be business Society Social, it's high time for me to invest in a lasting and stylish (duh ;) luggage set. My trusty rolly has stuck with me from Europe to Asia and beyond, but he's sadly falling apart. I'm dying for anything from the Safari Collection by Globe-Trotter!