1. Strings of lights- Not only for Christmastime anymore. White lights year round make everyday merry and bright.
2. Sparkling water- For whatever reason, I always feel more fancy drinking sparkling water rather than still water. I don't like soda, so this is my favorite refreshment for hot summer days.
3. Maxi dresses- Perfect for day or night, warm or cool. Pair it with boots or sandals, add a scarf or an arm full of bangles, this is the most versatile thing I own.
4. Mason jars- Fill em with grains, flowers, or votives, they make any display seem unexpectedly special.
5. American Apparel clutch- While I would love a Clare Vivier clutch, this waaaay more affordable substitute will totally do the trick. Plus, they come in a whole plethora of colors.
SLURGE: Lo and Sons O.G. bag- I've been on the hunt for a versatile school bag for this fall. I'm predicting extra long hours ahead spending days at a time on campus, and I need a bag that will not only carry my books, but also pack the rest of my life with me.