6.02.2011

Black and White


Just a quick post today as the next few days are going to be HECTIC!  I'm heading to a launch party tonight for Indeeyo, an awesome new online clothing boutique featuring indie designers. The site is amazingly curated, so you don't have to spend endless hours searching for that perfect and unique piece.  I'll be sure to give a full report after the event!  These two images totally stand out to me.  It's no secret I'm a sucker for neutrals, and black and white are some of my favorites.  But I find it's often hard to pull off combining the two without someone asking you to refill their water (if you know what I mean).  Thankfully, a cheeky shoe, or a arm full of bangles add some spice to the ensamble, while your timeless black and white shine.  I'd splurge on the basics, and hit up Forever 21 for some bangles, and Aldo for thrifty shoe.

Image 1 via Glitter Guide 2 via Young and Reckless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails