9.30.2010

Ch-ch-changes!

+
+
+
Like the change of the seasons, there are a few changes going down at Thrifty Gal.

At the very top I have highlighted reoccurring features like love this look, before and after, and recipes

In addition, I have created a pinboard on Pinterest that shows outfits I love from around the web.  So, if you need some inspiration in the morning about what to wear, check out this plethora of looks by clicking on the "Pin it Forward" icon on the right-hand side of my site.  (If you would like an invite to join this site, just leave a comment below.  I still have a couple of invites left!)

And don't forget about the my favorite list of Etsy sellers.  I will try to update the list every so often to expose you, dear readers, to new artists.

I have added a direct link to mint.com on the right-hand side of my blog.  This is a really fabulous site that has really helped me budget and save heaps of money.  (Not to mention, by clicking the link and signing up, I get entered to win a free iPad...so please, please, click on my link and sign up!  thanks in advance!!)

Also, check out the three new icons on the left-hand side of the site: Ruelala, Haute Look, and One Kings Lane.  Each of these websites are members only and offer UNBELIEVABLE deals in the fashion, beauty, and home decor departments. 

Stay tuned for an exciting give-away to happen in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails