12.01.2010

Holiday Guide 2010

Thanks for checking out my jewelry gift guide for the lovely ladies in your life, and my etsy gift guide for your aspiring artists.  Now, the final installment of the Holiday Gift Guide for 2010...just in time for December 1st!

For your brother who loves all things active and secretly wants a pug:
Clockwise from top left: | WTF Poster - Minga | It's Winston Time Clock - ModCloth - $46 | My Scratch Map - iwantoneofthose.com - $30 | I Heart My Bicycle Bell - Urban Outfitters - $8 |

For your dad, the struggling photographer and beer connoisseur:
Clockwise from top left: | Bear Bottle Opener - ModCloth - $14 | Bookend Men - Wrapables - $50 | WTF Poster - Minga | The Camera Lens Mug - Photojojo - $24-$30 |

For your mom who always has cold hands, but a warm heart:
Clockwise from top left: | Mini Cashmere Hand Warmers - Restoration Hardware - $15 |  Puzzleboard - Supermarket - $26 | Vertical Garden - Flora Grubb Gardens - $100 | Pretty Maps (sfba) - 20x200 - $20-2,000 |

For your BFF, the most colorful person in your life:
Clockwise from top left: | Echo 'Touch' Ruffled Wool Blend Gloves - Nordstrom - $35 | Notemaker - $13 | Sequin Heart Shoe Clips - ban.do - $25 | la facade - Society6 - $42 |

1 comment:

Seriously, comments make my day. So go ahead, make my day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails